December 03, 2021
Shoot Point Blank, the world’s largest operator of indoor gun ranges, is changing its name to Range USA™. All new stores that open in 2022 will carry the Range USA name and the current 32 locations will be re-branded by the end of March 2022.
“Our mission is to develop responsible gun owners,” said Tom Willingham, founder of Shoot Point Blank and Range USA. “As part of that mission, we want to set the standard for modern, approachable, safe indoor gun ranges. We want to be the place everyone thinks of when saying ‘let’s go to the range’ — America’s gun range. Our new, easy-to-remember name will allow us to better do that.”
All Shoot Point Blank memberships, gift cards, classes, and other items will remain valid. Only the name is changing—ownership, outstanding service, the clean and safe ranges, and the excellent product selection the brand is known for will not change.
Leader in Firearms Education
- Range USA is the one of the largest firearms educators in the world, teaching tens of thousands of people annually.
- Range USA effectively serves new and developing shooters, as that is the most critical time for someone to develop safe and responsible firearm habits.
- Online and in-person classes, with certified instructors and on-site classrooms, make firearms education easy and accessible to all.
- Range USA stores are welcoming, clean, safe, and bright with friendly, professional associates.
- A large selection of firearms, ammo, and accessories are available at each location.
- Over 40,000 products available at RangeUSA.com with free in-store pickup.
- Memberships are valid for use at every Range USA location.
Safe Indoor Ranges
- Our experience as the largest operator of ranges ensures our ranges are safe, clean, and open to all.
- Range Safety Officers always on the range when in use, ensuring everyone’s safety and providing assistance as needed.
- All ranges include soundproofing, bulletproof glass, AR500 steel, and baffled ceilings.
- Ballistic rubber back-stops allow for pistols and rifles of most calibers.
- Climate-controlled, HEPA-filtered air at 75 CFM makes the air on our ranges comfortable, safe, and clean.
“We’re committed to treating customers right every time we have the opportunity,” added Tom. “Our attitude is different because we have a clear mission – to develop responsible gun owners. We look forward to seeing you soon at Range USA.”
Find a location near you or shop online at RangeUSA.com.