January 21, 2022
AG Composites proudly announces a new series of carbon fiber rifle stock designs that are both aesthetically appealing and highly functional – the Carbon K2. Formerly called AG Edge, the new name more accurately reflects the rugged nature of the product line. The Carbon K2 series features a functional buttstock, making it ideal for custom options such as QD cups. In addition, the bottom side of the forend is flat, which is optimal for mounting different rail systems. The pistol grip has just the right vertical angle for maximum comfort and control, and the palm swell is the ideal size for both target shooting and hunting enthusiasts.
Consistent with AG Composites’ custom, new Carbon K2 series stocks are available in different color and camo options, right- and left-handed models, and with an adjustable cheek riser. All Carbon K2 series stocks can be inletted for Remington 700 actions or one of several Remington clone options: Defiance, Kelbly, Lone Peak, Big Horn, Terminus, and others. Contact us to order your Carbon K2 today! The new design can be seen at www.agcomposites.com.
Carbon K2 Stock Specifications:
- Fixed Stock Average Weight: 31 ounces
- Adjustable Stock Average Weight: 45 ounces
- Overall Length: 32.25”
- Length of Pull: 13.5”
- Forend Width: 1.875”
- Aluminum block inside the forend from the tip of the stock to 1" in front of the recoil lug. This can be drilled and tapped for different rails
- Aluminum pillars installed
- 1” Pachmayr Decelerator pad installed
- CNC-machined barrel channel
- Two swivel studs installed in the forend; One swivel stud installed in the buttstock