June 03, 2022
FALCO Holsters, globally recognized as “The Gun Holsters Company” and renowned for their distinctive approach of using one artisan in the production of each leather holster from beginning to end, proudly announces their holster line fits more than 3,000 models of handguns and 40-plus lights and lasers.
According to FALCO Holsters CEO Róbert Kováč, “Choosing a holster for your firearm is crucial for safe, responsible everyday carry. Especially for the millions of new gun owners in the U.S. who need a little extra help finding the perfect fit for their firearms. The custom-fitted design of FALCO leather holsters offers comfort, convenience, and most importantly, safety.”
There are many factors to consider when choosing a holster, but three of the most important are; a covered trigger guard, sufficient retention, and a design that provides safe re-holstering. “No one should have to compromise for a universal holster style that doesn’t meet every one of those requirements,” Kováč stated. “At FALCO, we believe every gun owner deserves an exceptionally crafted, custom-fitted holster specific to their firearm. And that it should be delivered fast,” he said.
FALCO Leather Holster Features
- Hand constructed from carefully selected full-grain Italian leather
- Molded and crafted to specific firearm models
- Custom-made for virtually any pistol or revolver, RH or LH
- Excellent retention
- Covered trigger guard
- Reinforced opening (excluding deep concealment)
- Available outside the waistband (OWB), inside the waistband (IWB), ankle, shoulder, small of the back, and pocket configurations
- Belt clips, belt loops, belt slits, and IWB attachment options
- Types include pancake, slim, platform, red dot, light compatible, full-size weapon, and hybrid (material combinations)
- Open-top, thumb break, security strap, open muzzle, retention screw, and cross-draw carry styles
- Various cant positions
- Multiple color options
- Lifetime Warranty
- 10-Day delivery
FALCO Holsters invites dealers to investigate quality craftsmanship, superior customer service, and unrivaled customization options across all leather, Kydex, Nylon, and hybrid holsters. To become a FALCO Holsters dealer, please contact Katarína Zacharová at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact email@example.com to learn about creating exclusive custom designs.
For more information about FALCO Holsters, visit FALCOHolsters.com.