August 10, 2021
The August 2021 issue #15 - Everyday Carry Issue - hit the newsstands August 10. Available in both print and digital.
Other Articles in this Issue:
- THE NORTH AMERICAN ARMS NAA MINI .22LR REVOLVER: More Reach Than You Have! by Patrick Sweeney
- TAURUS GX4: Taurus Gets in Gear, by Patrick Sweeney
- WILSON COMBAT CQB LIGHT-RAIL LIGHTWEIGHT, by Leroy Thompson
- KELTEC P32 FOR NEW WOMEN SHOOTERS: And the Men Who Advise Them, by Margie Thompson
- EVERYDAY CARRY GUNS IN RUSSIA: “Chewing-Gum Throwers” and Other Less-Lethal Weapons, by Maxim Popenker
- MY FAVORITE HANDGUN: Find Out What the Firearms News Experts Use For Concealed Carry, Home Defense, Hunting, Competition, and Bugging Out! Huge 16,000-word article! by Paul Scarlata
- Plus, the one and only “Paper Gun Show” in the firearms industry since 1946!
On sale now! Pick up a copy at your local magazine stand, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, or major book retailer. Firearms News prints two exciting issues per month so be sure to get both copies or subscribe!