February 25, 2020
By Firearms News Staff
This Month Firearms News:Other articles include:
- Greek Small Arms of WWII, Part 3 by Paul Scarlata
- Patrick Sweeney reviews the SIG P210!
- Shootable History: Collecting Battle-Damaged Firearms by Will Dabbs
- History of the FAL Rifle, Part 1 by Paul Scarlata (If you love FALs, don’t miss this series!)
- Ignoring Core Purpose Makes the 2nd Amendment More Vulnerable to Infringements: The Militia Aspect, Part 2 by David Codrea
- Plus, the one and only “Paper Gun Show” in the firearms industry since 1946!
On sale February 25, 2020! Pick up a copy at your local magazine stand, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, or major book retailer! Firearms News prints two exciting issues per month so be sure to get both copies or subscribe!