February 08, 2021
By Firearms News Staff
The February 2021 issue #3 hit the Newsstands on February 8th. Available in both print and digital.
This Month in Firearms News:
On the Cover: Patrick Sweeney reviews Walther’s Meister Q5 Match SF Black Tie pistol!
Other Articles Include:
- Dr. Will Dabbs reviews the gun that killed Osama Bin Laden! The HK 416!
- The U.S. Immigration Border Patrol .38 Special Colt New Service Revolver by Leroy Thompson
- Silencers In Russia, Part 1: Military Use by Maxim Popenker
- Guns of the Cuban Revolution, Part 1 by Paul Scarlata
- China Ramps Up Tyranny While U.S. Follows Suit by David Codrea
- The latest in 2nd Amendment news in our Firearms News Newsstand!
- Plus, the one and only “Paper Gun Show” in the firearms industry since 1946!
On sale now! Pick up a copy at your local magazine stand, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, or major book retailer. Firearms News prints two exciting issues per month so be sure to get both copies or subscribe!