April 20, 2021
By Firearms News Staff
The April 2021 issue #8 hit the Newsstands on April 20. Available in both print and digital.
This Month in Firearms News:
On the Cover: Patrick Sweeney Tests the Springfield Armory Hellcat HEX RDP 9mm pistol!
Other Articles Include:
- Vz. 58 vs. AKM: Similar Footprint, Different Designs by Dr. Will Dabbs
- Archon Type B 9mm Pistol Review by Patrick Sweeney
- The Braverman Stinger Pen Gun by Dr. Will Dabbs
- Scalia’s Critical Error of Not Understanding that the 2nd Amendment Literally Requires Military Weapons Ownership By Civilians by David Codrea
- Guns of the Mexican Revolution, Part 2 by Paul Scarlata
- The latest in 2nd Amendment news in our Firearms News Newsstand!
- Plus, the one and only “Paper Gun Show” in the firearms industry since 1946!
On sale now! Pick up a copy at your local magazine stand, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, or major book retailer. Firearms News prints two exciting issues per month so be sure to get both copies or subscribe!