May 25, 2021
The May 2021 issue #10 hit the Newsstands on May 25. Available in both print and digital.
This Month in Firearms News:
On the Cover: David M. Fortier reviews Ruger's new MAX-9: It Features 12+1 Capacity and is Red Dot Ready!
Other Articles Include:
- Blackwater's Sentry 12 21st Century Shotgun: Catching Up with Technology, by Patrick Sweeney
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About 300 Blackout but Were Afraid to Ask, Part 2 by James Tarr
- Springfield Armory XD-M OSG Elite Pistol: A Shark with Lasers, I Swear, by Patrick Sweeney
- Small Arms of the Freikorps: Soldaten der Anarchie, by Paul Scarlata
- Montana Command Authority Bill Raises Founding Intent Militia Concerns, by David Codrea
- Plus, the one and only “Paper Gun Show” in the firearms industry since 1946!
On sale now! Pick up a copy at your local magazine stand, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, or major book retailer. Firearms News prints two exciting issues per month so be sure to get both copies or subscribe!