April 21, 2022
Mec-Gar USA is proud to announce the addition of upgraded 9mm 10- and 19-round CZ 75B magazines to their product line. The magazine consists of a 17-round tube with its black aluminum +2 basepad installed. For states with restrictions, the 10-round magazine tube is dimpled to reduce capacity. Each magazine has Mec-Gar’s proprietary anti-friction coating which makes loading and unloading the magazine easier when shooting which leads to less malfunctions. They have been tested to fit into competition boxes.
According to Mec-Gar USA Vice-President David Kochol, “the magazines have the high quality and attention to detail expected of Mec-Gar magazines”, with the following attributes:
- Anti-friction coating which helps reduce malfunctions
- Body manufactured from carbon steel & heat-treated for strength
- Spring manufactured from Type D music wire
- Aluminum basepad with a texture to aid in removing the magazine from the pistol
- Numbered witness holes for remaining-round calculation
The magazines have a retail price of $66.25 and are now available on our website and through our retail partners.
19-round magazine SKU: MGCZ7519M
10-round magazine SKU: MGCZ7510M
For more information, visit: mec-gar.com