Midwest Industries announced today that it will be releasing a new drop-in AR platform trigger for the commercial, law enforcement, and military markets. “Midwest Industries is well-known across the industry for our ability to manufacture high-performance rifle accessories for a variety of different firearm platforms. The new MI-TRIGGER-C provides shooters with the ability to easily install our single-stage triggers in their AR-15 or large frame gas gun in mere minutes,” said Troy Storch, Owner of Midwest Industries.
The MI-TRIGGER-C is spec’d strictly to Midwest Industries requirements. Designed to improve upon the AR-15, .308 AR, and AR-10 platforms by incorporating the following features:
- 3.5lb single-stage curved trigger system
- Quick reset and low overtravel for enhanced speed
- Ultra-smooth break with a crisp, clean release
- Self-contained design offering easy and quick installation
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Anti-walk pins and screws included with trigger
For more information on the MI-TRIGGER-C visit midwestindustriesinc.com.