September 10, 2021
Midwest Industries has released a new line of ghost ring sights and rails for Marlin lever-action rifles.
The sights are designed for fast target acquisition without sacrificing accuracy, helping shooters take down moving targets with ease. These ghost rings offer the widest possible range of windage and elevation adjustment, accounting for different ammunition and shooting conditions. With options for both Marlin 1894 and 1895, as well as Picatinny rail mounting or direct attachment for red dot users, this modular line provides ultimate flexibility.
- Marlin 1894 Ghost Ring Rail: 2.25” Picatinny rail section
- Marlin 1894 Ghost Ring T1: T1/T2 red dot pattern interface
- Marlin 1895 Ghost Ring Rail: 4” Picatinny rail section
- Marlin 1895 Ghost Ring T1: T1/T2 red dot pattern interface
“The generous aperture and great sight picture give shooters just what they need to snap to a target or fleeing big game,” said Troy Storch, Owner of Midwest Industries. “These ghost rings are a fantastic option for hunters and target shooters with Marlin rifles.”
The Midwest Industries ghost ring sights and rails incorporate the following features:
- Heavy-duty ghost ring for fast target acquisition
- Wide windage and elevation adjustment range for use with different ammunition
- Constructed from Hardcoat Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Steel rear aperture and front sight post
- Midwest Industries sight adjustment tool included
- Made in the USA
For more information on the new ghost ring sights and rails, visit: midwestindustriesinc.com