November 02, 2020
Midwest Industries announced the release of its fourth generation M-LOK free float AR-15 handguard.
“Our legacy G3M handguard design has built a solid following due to its impressive track record of success in the field, but over the past few years the AR platform has continued to evolve. We’re always making improvements to our product designs in order to better meet the changing demands of the modern rifleman,” said Troy Storch, Owner of Midwest Industries.
The G4M One Piece Free Float Handguard delivers on Midwest Industries’ stringent performance requirements. Designed to improve upon the AR-15 platform, this new handguard features an MSRP ranging from $159.95 to $189.95 and incorporates the following features:
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut and Wrench
- Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- 10.50", 12.625”, 13.375”, 14”, and 15” models
- 8.8 – 11.5 oz (Depending on Model)
- 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top Rail
- Five Integral Anti-rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5” Outside and 1.3” Inside Diameter
- Seven Sides of M-LOK™ Surfaces
- 5-Slot Polymer M-LOK™ Rail Included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA
- MI Lifetime Warranty
For more information on the MI-G4M, visit midwestindustriesinc.com.