May 03, 2022
By Firearms News Staff
Patrick Sweeney reviews the Nighthawk Custom Combat Special designed by Clint Smith of Thunder Ranch.
Thunder Ranch Combat Special Features:
- Custom Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- Match Grade 5" Bushing Barrel
- GI “Nub-Style” Thumb Safety
- 14k Gold Bead Front Sight
- 25 LPI Checkering on Front Strap of Frame
- Lanyard Loop MSH With 25LPI Checkering
- Medium Solid Trigger
- Smoked Nitride Finish
- Linen/Micarta Grips
- Thunder Ranch Logo Behind Rear Cocking Serrations
Thunder Ranch Combat Special Specs:
- Caliber: 9 MM / .45 ACP
- Light Rail: No Rail
- Safety: Single
- Height: 5.8"
- Overall Length: 8.60"
- Pistol Width: 1.30"
- Slide Width: 0.92"
- Grip Thickness: Regular
- Weight Empty: 41.3 Oz
- Sight Radius: 6.49"
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Magazine Capacity: 8
- Rear Sight: Heinie Black Ledge
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Finish: Smoked Nitride
- Firing Pin Size: .38 Super
- Firing Pin Material: Stainless Steel
For more information on the Thunder Ranch Combat Special, visit: nighthawkcustom.com