May 10, 2019
The Ruger PC Carbine is now offered in the highly anticipated .40 S&W chambering. The appeal of this popular rifle is further broadened with new models designed to accept the powerful .40 S&W cartridge. These new models are offered in varying magazine capacity and threaded barrel configurations to ensure multi-state availability.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2" spacers included).
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
Ruger PC Carbine
Model Number: 19109
Caliber: 40 S&W
Stock: Black Synthetic
Barrel Length: 16.12"
Overall Length: 34.37"
Barrel Feature: Threaded, Fluted
Front Sight: Protected Blade
Rear Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring
Thread Pattern: 9/16"-24
Weight: 6.6 lb.
Length of Pull: 12.62" - 14.12"
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
Twist: 1:16" RH
Suggested Retail: $649.00
For more information, visit ruger.com.
Want a Ruger PC Carbine?
Check it out at Davidson’s Gallery of Guns at GalleryOfGuns.com!
Davidson’s offers the GuaranteeD® Lifetime Replacement Warranty which backs all the firearms you buy through GalleryofGuns.com. It works like this: if anything ever goes wrong with any gun you buy with the Davidson's GuaranteeD® Lifetime Replacement Warranty, it will be replaced. If no replacement is available, it will be repaired at no charge to you. Simply return it to the retailer where you purchased it, pay for the return shipping and upon receipt Davidson's will ship the returning retailer a brand-new gun for you provided one is available. If a replacement is not available your firearm will be repaired for free. For complete warranty information please refer to the Guaranteed Warranty link found at the home page of GalleryofGuns.com.