June 07, 2020
From the diminutive power of the Rascals, to the potential offered by the new Precision Series, Savage Arms knows rimfire. Now, Savage is redefining rimfire style with Minimalist—a different stock design for the Mark II, 93 and 93R17 rifles.
Savage introduces the Minimalist, a distinctly different take on the classic rimfire design. Minimalist combines a laminate stock for lightweight strength with several additional features for excellent usability in the field. With its button rifled barrel and user-adjustable AccuTrigger, the bolt-action Minimalist delivers Savage accuracy. Minimalist rifles are offered in 22 LR, 22 WMR, and 17 HMR.
“Minimalist takes Savage rimfire in a new direction,” said Beth Shimanski, Director of Marketing for Savage. “The laminated stocks are ideal for older youth and adult shooters, yet the rifle weighs only 5.68 pounds. If you’re looking for a new option for plinking or hunting small game, Minimalist delivers.”
Above Minimalist’s carbon steel action, a Weaver-style base is pre-installed. Make the most of cost-effective rimfire rounds by topping these bolt-actions with a scope or red-dot and the rifle will be ready for the range.
- Bolt action rimfire chambered in 22 LR, 22 WMR, and 17 HMR
- 18” carbon steel barreled action
- Matte black sporter contour barrel
- 1⁄2-28 threaded barrel with cap
- Green or brown laminate stock
- 2.5-6 lb. user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- 10-Round detachable magazine
- 2-Piece Weaver bases
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 26736 / MARK II MINIMALIST (Green) 22 LR 18-inch barrel / $359
- 26737 / MARK II MINIMALIST (Brown) 22 LR 18-inch barrel / $359
- 91936 / 93 MINIMALIST (Green) 22 WMR 18-inch barrel / $359
- 91937 / 93 MINIMALIST (Brown) 22 WMR 18-inch barrel / $359
- 96636 / 93R17 MINIMALIST (Green) 17 HMR 18-inch barrel / $359
- 96637 / 93R17 MINIMALIST (Brown) 17 HMR 18-inch barrel / $359