September 27, 2021
By Stealth Cam
Stealth Cam, the leader in trail camera innovation and wireless imaging technology, has introduced a new model to the company’s G-series line of high-performance trail cameras. Called the GMAX32 No Glo, this camera delivers the kind of high-resolution imagery and features modern hunters demand but at a pleasing price-to-performance ratio.
The hallmark of the GMAX32 No Glo is its 32 MP/1080P video capture capability. Users can select the 32MP for maximum image quality or adjust recording resolutions to 16 MP, 8MP, or 4MP to find the ideal balance of graphic quality and storage capacity. The 1080P HD video records at 30 FPS and can be adjusted to record at 1080 or 720 resolutions to optimize storage or quality. New software innovations and a color TFT screen further enhance viewing of still images and videos.
To ensure crisp, clear imagery, the GMAX32 No Glo boasts a <.4 second trigger speed and 45-piece No Glo 940nm flash system with an effective range of 100 feet for high-quality nighttime performance. Powered by 8 AA batteries or an optional external SOLPAK solar battery pack, the GMAX32 No Glo delivers top-shelf results at an affordable MSRP of $139.99.
GMAX32 No Glo Specifications
- Max Resolution: 32 Megapixel & 1080P Video at 30FPS
- Trigger Speed: 0.4 Seconds
- Video Resolution: (1080/720)
- Image Resolutions: (32MP/16MP/8MP/4MP)
- Capture Playback: View Images & Videos
- Burst Mode: 1-9 images per triggering
- 2.4” Color TFT Screen
- 45pcs 940nm No Glo LEDs
- 3 – 59 sec / 1- 59 min recovery time
- Time / Date / Moon Phase
- SD Card slot up to 32GB
- Integrated Python lock latch
- Temperature Sensor
- Operates on 8 AA batteries
- External power jack for SOLPAK solar battery back (Sold Separately)
For more information on the new GMAX32 No Glo trail camera or to see the latest innovative camera models offered by Stealth Cam, visit StealthCam.com.