January 16, 2020
The new Yankee Hill Machine NITRO N20 is constructed of titanium, a highly coveted metal in the world of suppressors due to its lightweight and durability. The NITRO N20 achieves mission specific modularity by providing the shooter with a plethora of mounting options and the ability to choose between a short and long configuration. The front cap can accommodate a user-provided rubber wipe, dropping suppression levels even further.
The NITRO N20 is full-auto rated with subsonic ammunition and will accommodate .17HMR to 9mm and .308 Winchester.
- 100% titanium construction
- The NITRO N20 specializes in subgun, light-duty rifle, and pistol use.
- The NITRO N20 has 1- 3/8”-24 rear mounting threads and ships in the 1/2”-28 Direct Thread format. Additional mounting options include: the Phantom Q.D. Adapter, 3-Lug adapter, Nielsen adapter, and a multitude of Direct Thread sizes.
- The NITRO N20 consist of a main suppressor body and a forward extension body allowing it to be run in a long or short configuration, based on your shooting needs.
Yankee Hill Machine NITRO N20 YHM-2105-28 Specs
- Diameter: 1.562”
- Length: 5.4” to 7.5”
- Weight: 6.5 oz. / 10 oz.
- Material: Titanium
- Finish: Matte Black Cerakote
- Price: $1249
For more information, visit YHM.net.