January 13, 2022
The new AG Edge series features an angular, functional buttstock making it ideal for custom options such as QD cups. In addition, the bottom side of the forend is flat which is optimal for mounting different rail systems. The pistol grip has just the right vertical angle for comfort and the palm swell is the ideal size for shooting and hunting enthusiasts.
Consistent with AG Composites’ custom, the new AG Edge series stocks are available in different color and camo options, right- and left-handed models, and with an adjustable cheek riser. All Edge series stocks can be inletted for Remington 700 actions or one of several Remington clone options: Defiance, Kelbly, Lone Peak, Big Horn, Terminus, and others. Contact AG Composites to order your AG Edge today!
- Fixed Stock Average Weight: 31 ounces
- Adjustable Stock Average Weight: 45 ounces
- Overall Length: 32.25”
- Length of Pull: 13.5”
- Forend Width: 1.875”
- Aluminum block inside the forend from the tip of the stock to 1" in front of the recoil lug. This can be drilled and tapped for different rails
- Aluminum pillars installed
- 1” Pachmayr Decelerator pad installed
- CNC-machined barrel channel
- Two swivel studs installed in the forend; One swivel stud installed in the buttstock
For more information on the new AG Edge Series with carbon fiber stock design, visit: agcomposites.com