April 06, 2021
The April 2021 issue #7 hit the Newsstands on April 6. Available in both print and digital.
This Month in Firearms News:
On the Cover: Viva o touro! James Tarr tests the G3c T.O.R.O. 9mm pistol!
Other Articles Include:
- The Big Mac Attack: A Look at the MAC-10 and MAC-11 Submachine Guns by Dr. Will Dabbs
- Guns of the Mexican Revolution, Part 1 by Paul Scarlata
- The History if Sound Suppressors in Russia, Part 2: Civilian Ownership by Maxim Popenker
- The Remington Model 8 by Jeff John
- The latest in 2nd Amendment news in our Firearms News Newsstand!
- Plus, the one and only “Paper Gun Show” in the firearms industry since 1946!
On sale now! Pick up a copy at your local magazine stand, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, or major book retailer. Firearms News prints two exciting issues per month so be sure to get both copies or subscribe!