November 05, 2020
This Month in Firearms News:
Other articles include:
- Adoption of the Black Rifle: Project Agile by David Fortier
- The Winchester Model 12 Trench Gun: Thorough Four Wars Especially Vietnam by Leroy Thompson
- A Captured Chicom Type 56 SKS Rifle and Hamburger Hill by Will Dabbs
- The MAT-49 Submachine gun: France’s SMG of the Early Vietnam War by Leroy Thompson
- Subversion Factor: Warnings of Past Kicking Into High Gearby David Codrea
- Pistolcraft book review by Margie Thompson
- Firearms News’ Newsstand: 2nd Amendment news from around the USA.
- Product Showcase: the latest and greatest in firearms related gear!
- Plus, the one and only “Paper Gun Show” in the firearms industry since 1946!
NOTE: This issue is dedicated to all veterans of the Vietnam War, with special recognition to CPL William Anthony Gorvet (USMC), who gave his life for his country at Quang Nam Province, Vietnam, on 8/26/1969. (Pictured above).
On sale November 10th, 2020! Pick up a copy at your local magazine stand, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, or major book retailer. Firearms News prints two exciting issues per month so be sure to get both copies or subscribe!