Luth-AR Announces the MBA-5 Buttstock
October 25, 2019
The Luth-AR MBA-5 Buttstock is the latest in the MBA Series.
Designed as an affordable, lightweight, adjustable carbine buttstock with a paddle-style adjustment lever allowing rapid positioning. Th e wide flared cheek rest provides a comfortable cheek weld and the integrated Picatinny rail allows for attaching a mono-pod or other accessories.
Th e MBA-5 is designed to fit either Mil-Spec or commercial carbine buffer tubes and includes an industry exclusive anti-rattle clamp. The MBA-5 is Grovtec Quick Detach sling cup ready*. Paired with our Chubby Grip and Palm Handguard the New MBA-5 is just the right choice for your AR.
- Lightweight carbine buttstock
- MBA ergonomic styling
- Paddle adjustment lever for rapid positioning
- Flared cheek rest
- Integrated Picatinny rail for mono-pod attachment
- Quick release cup pockets, both sides*
- Anti-rattle clamp
- Rubber buttpad
- High-strength glass-filled nylon
- Length-of-pull: 11.5” collapsed, 14.5” extended
- Weight: 8.95 oz
- Fits either Mil-Spec or commercial carbine buffer tubes, .233 Rem/5.56mm or .308 Win/7.62mm
- MSRP $49.95
* Available in Black now, Flat Dark Earth coming 1/1/2020
- Grovtec QD Cup
- Grovtec QD Sling Swivel
- Carbine Buffer Kit (Tube, Spring, Buffer Body, Latch Plate and Lock Ring)
The Govtec QD cups and QD Sling swivels are sold separately
For more information, visit Luth-AR.com.