September 01, 2021
Midwest Industries announced today that it will be releasing a new line of Night Fighter AR-15 Handguards for the commercial, law enforcement, and military markets.
“Now more than ever, the modern defensive carbine needs to function at its peak in all conditions and situations. Lights and laser designators have deservedly found a home on countless AR-platform rifles, but point of aim shifts due to legacy mil-spec handguard designs have limited their effectiveness in the past.
Midwest Industries’ new Night Fighter Handguard has been specifically designed for shooters engaging targets in low light scenarios. Built to reduce point of impact shifts with popular lasers like the ATPIAL, DBAL, and NGAL, these handguards are constructed around a sturdy 2.250” steel barrel nut while still retaining a slim 1.5” outside diameter,” said Troy Storch, Owner of Midwest Industries.
The Midwest Industries Night Fighter Handguard is designed to work with the AR-15 platform and incorporates the following features:
- Ultra-rigid design made to minimize handguard flex
- 9.25”, 10.5" or 13.5” length options
- Barrel nut and wrench included
- Features patented heat-treated 4140 Steel torque plate
- Installed weight of 11.4 oz for 9.25” length, 12.4 oz for 10.5” length, and 14.1 oz for 13.5” length
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Two integral anti-rotation QD sling sockets
- Seven sides of M-LOK attachment surfaces
For more info on the Night Fighter Handguard, visit the Midwest Industries website.