October 09, 2021
Midwest Industries announced that it has released a new Side Folding Extruded Stock for rifles with Picatinny rails. The Side Folding Extruded Stock from Midwest Industries takes design cues from traditional AK-47 triangular stocks, adding on modern features and functions for enhanced usability. The skeletonized body and ergonomically curved top surface create a comfortable operating experience, while the rigid triangular design with a tight lock up offers the stability of a fixed stock. The compact folding action simplifies storage and transportation.
"This all-in-one folding stock is a game-changer for any rifle with a Picatinny rail–not just the AK-47," said Troy Storch, Owner of Midwest Industries. "We’ve taken a classic look and modernized it with features and functions that shooters are looking for."
Midwest Industries Side Folding Extruded Stock Features:
- Heavy-duty side-folding mechanism constructed from 4140 heat-treated steel
- Full-length locking lug for maximum strength
- Solid positive lock up in both positions
- Steel clamp with large surface engagement
- Can be configured to right- or left-folding
- Curved top surface for a comfortable cheek weld
- Features 5 QD sling attachments
Visit the Midwest Industries website for more information: Side Folding Extruded Stock.