The hand-applied Camouflage Armor-Tuff finish has been developed to blend in well in many urban and rural environments, reduces the IR signature and keeps the rifle cooler in high temperatures. The Paul Howe 6.5 Creedmoor base is Wilson Combat’s billet WC-10 large-format AR receiver set that will hold up to a lifetime of hard use. This precision rifle wears a match-grade, precision chambered stainless steel 16” barrel with deep lightening flutes and comes standard with an Accu-Tac flash hider. This barrel profile maintains an optimized size and weight profile with-out sacrificing accuracy or reliability.
A two-stage Wilson Combat TTU with heavier springs for a 4.5-pound trigger release-- an ideal weight for gloved use in an operational environment-- is standard. Paul selected a Daniel Defense fixed front sight tower along with his CSAT rear aperture flip-up for fast, reliable combat sighting. The Paul Howe 6.5 Creedmoor can be ordered as a solo rifle, or as a complete package kitted with Paul's preferred Leupold optic, Wilson Combat lightweight scope mount, and Vickers sling.
Lightweight and compact with match-grade accuracy, the Paul Howe 6.5 Creedmoor has all the features needed for outstanding overall performance.
Paul Howe 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle Specs:
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 16” (Fluted)
- Overall Length: 34.5” (Collapsed), 38” (Fully Extended)
- Weight Empty: 8lbs 4oz
Paul Howe 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle Features:
- Billet 7075 T-6 Aluminum Flat-Top Upper and Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Paul Howe Match Grade Barrel
- Intermediate Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- Threaded Muzzle with Accu-Tac Flash Hider
- Wilson Combat 12” M-LOK Rail
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip FDE
- FDE Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) H2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly, Nickel Boron
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodize Finish on Upper / Lower Receivers
- Camo Armor-Tuff Finish
- Daniel Defense Fixed Front Sight Post with Flip Up Rear BUS with CSAT Aperture
Additional “Kit” Options:
- Wilson Combat Ultralight Scope Mount, 30mm
- Leupold VX-6HD
- Streamlight TLR-1 HL
- Vickers Sling with Push Button Sling Swivels
- TR-PHCAR 65C168F - $3,345
- TR-PHCAR 65CLW168F - $3,445
- ROTR-PHKIT - $1,475
For more information, visit wilsoncombat.com.