December 06, 2021
Savage Arms is proud to announce the addition of 6.5 PRC to its line of 110 Precision rifles. This new chambering provides outstanding short-magnum potential from an adaptable rifle platform that will be chambered in both right and left-hand configurations.
“The 6.5 PRC was originally designed as a long-range hunting round,” said Jessica Treglia, Sr. Brand Manager at Savage Arms. “This is essentially a magnum version of the 6.5 Creedmoor—but much of what makes the 6.5 PRC cartridge great for hunting makes it a contender on the competition side, too. 6.5 bullets are known for their exceptional ballistic coefficients and the 6.5 PRC adds more velocity from its short-magnum design. They are performing really well and are especially capable in adverse conditions.”
The 110 Precision line is built around Savage’s 110 action. With a custom LSS stock designed by the accuracy experts at Modular Driven Technologies (MDT), the 110 Precision is fully customizable. From the adjustable comb height and length of pull to the capabilities of its AccuTriger™, this aluminum-framed rifle is built for exacting performance.
- Savage factory blueprinted action
- Matte black carbon steel heavy barrel, threaded 5/8-24
- MDT LSS XL Chassis with FDE Cerakote
- Exclusive skeletonized stock with fully adjustable comb height and length-of-pull
- 1.5-4 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- 20 MOA 1–piece EGW rail
- AICS magazine
- BA Muzzle brake
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 56143 /110 Precision 6.5 PRC/ 24-inch barrel /$1,595
- 56149 /110 Precision Left Hand 6.5 PRC/ 24-inch barrel /$1,595
For more information on Savage Arms' 110 Precision rifle chambered in 6.5 PRC, visit: savagearms.com